What is the review process my photos and videos go through before they can be seen on the School Gallery?
Depending on your school's settings, once a photo or video has been reviewed and approved it will be posted to the selected gallery. The content reviewer(s), who are determined by the school, check for the items such as:
- Obscene or inappropriate gestures
- Copyright infringement
- Trademarked logos or symbols
- Embarrassing photos or videos
- Grammar and spelling errors
- Other items not compliant with school policies
The photo or video can be approved or rejected in the content review area. Either way, the user who submitted the photo or video will be notified.